STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Call C++ function from C file

I would like to call C++ function from C file. How to do that.I have C++ function call Cpp_func() in test.cpp file. In test.h file, I declare as extern "C" Cpp_func(void); This gives me error that expected identifier.

Iswarya by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

DAC conversion with 12 bits resolution

Hi!I am struggling while using the DAC of my STM32F446RE with 12 bits resolution. I want to output the value of a variable (val_av) after some calculations on the STM and collect it with a data logger. At the beginning, I had a data logger with digit...

MHuer.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

ZLIB With STM32

Hello,does anyone use ZLIb in their STM32?I having some problems and I wish for help...Thanks.

Lmali.1 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

stm32 nucleo driving buzzer with notes

I want to drive simple buzzer with HAL library.I did this with mbed library and I played simple pirates of the caribbean melody.My mbed code like this :#include "mbed.h"   #define NOTE_C4 262 //Defining note frequency #define NOTE_D4 294 #define ...

Baaa.1 by Associate
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Interfacing PS2 Wireless SPI with STM32F103

@For a few days I'm trying to get the correct answer from the PS2 PAD on the STM32F103 Bluepil. I Used SPI2 with clock frequency is set to 36MHz (APB1) SPI prescaler 256 configuration which gives me 140KHz (or KBits / s). The first bit is taken from ...

Ymaul.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Programming STM32 only with CMSIS.

Hi,I would like to start using my discovery board STM32F0308 without HAL library.Where should I start?Now I use CubeMX to generate Makefile but I would like to write this on my own, linker script and startup too.Shall I ask another question about pro...

dnj by Associate III
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos