STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Transmitting multiple bytes through SPI

Hi everyone,I am trying to transmit multiple bytes via SPI.I could read the data through spi, so connections should be ok.Does anyone have idea what can be the reason, that I can not write data to the register of the slave?int writetospi(uint16 heade...

ACan.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

DAC+DMA stops while loop for 100 seconds

Hello everyone,I am very new in MCU programming and still learning it. I am doing a small project with DAC and Timers2,3 on STM32F429. DAC is trigger by time2 and timer3 is a counter which is triggered by a switch.Also, I have an LED blinking an a da...

MNajj.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to stabilize and increase camera frame rate?

Hello, I've recently took over a project at my school where they are building a wearable camera. They have used STM32L496ZG as the MCU. Basically there are two sensors on the board: OV2640 and MLX90640. One takes regular JPEG and the other takes ther...

ESaat.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HAL_FLASH_Program not writing to flash permanently

Hi all,I am using HAL_FLASH_Program() to program an uuid into a specific address. I can verify it write successfully by reading from the address. However, if I power cycle the MCU, the memory at that address returns to the original value. If I write ...

vtran1 by Associate II
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

NUCLEO-G071RB compatible to which Expansion Boards?

Hello together,I'm totally new to the STM32 world, so sorry in advance for the stupid question.I just bought a NUCLEO-G071RB and would like to combine it with some Nucleo Expansion Boards. Is every Nucleo Expansion Board compatible with my Controller...

FSchm.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

wakeup from shutdown mode

Hi,why does the stm32l496 waking up from shutdown mode using syswkup2 pin and pullup. When I am using an external pullup resistor, the cpu stays in shutdown mode until I set a low signal on syswkup2 pin.best regardsJosef

josef2 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels