STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32 IoT Node BSP in low power mode

Hi Community,I am working on developing applications using STM32L4 IoT discovery kit. So far i am able to configure sensors and read data from it. Connect to WiFi and transmit data via mqtt are working fine so far. I am also interesting in implementi...

STM32F107 SPI receiving problem

Hello,Here is my SPI configuration and interrupt codes:void SPIConfiguration(void){ SPI_InitTypeDef SPI_InitStructure; GPIO_InitTypeDef GPIO_InitStructure; NVIC_InitTypeDef NVIC_InitStructure; RCC_APB2PeriphClockCmd(RCC_APB2Periph_GPIOB,ENAB...

parisa by Senior
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

DMA-> GPIO STM32f103

Hello,I need to transfer 42 pulses (with 1 pin of a port) and read incoming bits from 1 pin of a port( such as SPI communication). As this forum member trained me I am curious to use DMA to generate 42 pulses with sending a specific value(10101...). ...

0690X00000DA16WQAT.png
parisa by Senior
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F769 EVAL DMA for TIM2 PWM occurs only once, why?

I am trying to set-up a PWM with 20kHz pattern and every time the PWM is over to add a new one. I am using to start-up the DMA if (HAL_TIM_PWM_Start_DMA(&TimHandle, TIM_CHANNEL_3, SamplingPoints, length) != HAL_OK) functionFirst time the pulse is sen...

VMoca.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

ADC and DMA timing calculation

Hello,I am trying to figure out how long an ADC in dual mode and DMA will run to take 24000 samples. I cannot get any proper values. My init at startup:bitset(SCB->ConfigCtrl, bit9); // set STKALIGN in NVIC bitset(SCB->AIRCR, (0x5FA<<16)|(...

machinist by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F103C8Tx ADC count

Hello for my project I need 10 diffrent ADC's. I am planning to use STM32F103C8Tx for this project. In the dahasheet of it, "There are 2 ADC's with 16 external channels are available" information was given. So what I want to know is that, what is the...

GunkutA by Senior
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

UART RX FIFO not working

I can’t seem to get the FIFO to work on the RX side. TX works fine.Seems as if the FIFO isn't used. If I interrupt on the "RX not empty" event and read the data, it works fine. But as soon as I want to interrupt on any FIFO event, I never get the int...

ROost.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data Collision between USART and SPI.

I my project I use UART 1 and 2 and SPI 1 and 2.When I send data via UART 1 using the function "HAL_UART_Transmit_IT (....)" and the second line in code I use the function "HAL_SPI_Transmit (....)" the data received from the UART 1 is incorrect, th...

DAvra by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels