STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

__set_BASEPRI -- implicit declaration

__set_PRIMASK(1); // No error __set_BASEPRI(3 << 4); // Implicit declarationThis is a snippet of my code from keil uvision5. But, the IDE results in a syntax error; implicit declaration of function ' __set_BASEPRI ' is inval...

0690X00000D8iehQAB.png
ASeyo by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need help !!! I want to make 3 delay functions which works guaranteed delay in nanoSecond, microSecond and milliSeconds using Timer.

What i am currently using to achieve my goal.Few Details :1: STM32F103C8 Blue Pill2: CMISS core Library3:Datasheet, Reference Manual and Programming ManualI have attached two files. Which give you some idea that how I want to make These 3 functions. ...

Enabling a PWM kills ability to set state on some GPIOs

I am working with an STM32F777. I need to enable both GPIOs and PWMs (which ones is configured at run time by the application). Right now I'm seeing that some PWMs kill other GPIOs. For example if I turn on a PWM on TIM4 CH3 (PB8), it kills GPIOs on ...

CTack.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Odd behavior in assembly busy wait cycle

I am preparing the labs for the undergraduate embedded systems course at the university where I work (the University of Milano-Bicocca in Italy). This year we will change the hardware and we will start using the STM32 Nucleo F767ZI boards. I am a tot...

PB1 by Associate III
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32L433 LL SPI sending too much data (16 instead 8)

Hello. I need ability to send only 8 bit at the time. And I can't figure-out why I can send it, it keeps generating 16clocks no matter what LL_GPIO_ResetOutputPin(GPIOA,LL_GPIO_PIN_4); Delay(0x8); while((SPI1->SR&SPI_SR_TXE)!=SPI_SR_TXE); ...

Linas L by Senior II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H7 SDMMC IDMA write multiple blocks error

Dear all,I am working with the sdmmc lib from STM and i am trying to get it working in DS (Default Speed @25Mhz) with a CARD_SDHC_SDXC, CARD_ULTRA_HIGH_SPEED sd card.When I write multiple blocks with the IDMA for the first time it’s no problem and ev...

Labels