cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have to Initialize and Use the Timers in Existing Demo Code in STMcubeIDE .Can any one tell me how to configure in STMcubeIDE on Existing code ??

Sshan.1
Associate II

2 REPLIES 2
TDK
Guru

If you have the IOC file, double click on it and change the configuration to what you want, then regenerate the code. Be sure your user code is only within USER CODE blocks or it will get erased during regeneration. Always back up your files before re-generating.

If you don't have the IOC file, you'll need to add in the code manually. You can create a separate project with the desired configuration and copy code over as appropriate it.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".
Sshan.1
Associate II

Hi TDK ,

Thanks for the reply .

I have downloaded the STM32LoRa Discovery code from the link

https://www.st.com/content/st_com/en/products/embedded-software/mcu-mpu-embedded-software/stm32-embedded-software/stm32cube-expansion-packages/i-cube-lrwan.html#get-software

i have opened the project in the STM32Cube IDE and i am not to seeing any IOC file in the project .

as you have suggested to generate new IOC file but I am not knowing existing code configuration !! then please suggest how to generate IOC file in this scenario?