STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

ACCOUSTIC ECHO CANCELLATION: whodunnit ??

I have a speakerphone-ish application using STM32F405. Accoustic echo is a problem (mic picks up what the speaker barfs out). Prelim googling shows:Cube has add-on for speex AEC. But xiph (the guys who made the now-obsolete speex) themselves say...

Goof Ball by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Hi, for several days now I have been trying to display a variable in "Snapshot acquisition mode" in STM Studio. The document CD00291015.pdf talks about this mode on page 21, talking about the "softTrace" subdirectory and the DataAcq.c and DataAcq.h files

Hi, for several days now I have been trying to display a variable in "Snapshot acquisition mode" in STM Studio. The document CD00291015.pdf talks about this mode on page 21, talking about the "softTrace" subdirectory and the DataAcq.c and DataAcq.h f...

Mbert.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Program stucks on Timer2 Delay.

Hello,In my application there is an external interrupt configurations: RCC_ClocksTypeDef RCC_Clocks; RCC_APB2PeriphClockCmd(RCC_APB2Periph_AFIO, ENABLE); EXTI_InitTypeDef EXTI_InitStruct; NVIC_InitTypeDef NVIC_InitStruct; GPIO_EXTILineConfi...

AKara.3 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32G431 OPAMP not work?

Hi all,I'm using STM32G431KBU6, I've enabled the 2 opamps in cubemx, the settings for the opamps are: mode -- standalone power mode -- high speed user trimming -- disable I have 2 resistors and 2 caps to set the gain, low-pass cutoff freq and high-pa...

0693W000000VgyAQAS.png 0693W000000VgyKQAS.png
Jhon by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

PWM with shift phase and dead time, how to.

Hi,I am using the STM32G474 with HRTIM for the propose and also STM32CubeIDE.Is there any specific guide to make a four outputs (90 grades) PWM with dead time?The duty cycle must be changeable as well.I already read the relevant reference manual and ...

DKuro.1 by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Read Out Protection Problem

Hi, I am using stm32f407vg. There is no read/write protection for sectors, there is only write protection option. So I had to enable read out protection, when I change protection level 0 to 1, code doesnt work. It's not working for even led blink cod...

0693W000000VdujQAC.png
kb24 by Senior
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Timer in slave reset mode is not resetting counter?

I've spent literally dozens of hours just trying to understand and get a timer to work. This is not due to a lack of effort.I'm creating a setup to use TIM1 in input capture mode to capture the rising and falling edges of a pin coming from an IR rece...

SWill.11 by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

I2C only sends the slave address

Hello I am trying to communicate with TI BQ28Z610 by using Nucleo-F746ZG. All I do is trying to read data from TI chip. I am sending 0x08 to slave address 0x16.I2C frequency is 80kHz and pull ups are 10 K. Here is the related part of the trial code:w...

0693W000000VfMyQAK.jpg 0693W000000VfN3QAK.png
GunkutA by Senior
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

stm32f7 usart and data corruption

If I understand correctly the STM32F7 USART/UART doesn't have a hardware FIFO implemented. So how do I prevent data corruption if the interrupt aren't handled in time? Timing is now critical.I see there a couple of examples which use DMA. Only how to...

Evan .1 by Associate II
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels