STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Correct value of systick

Hello everyone, I write here to know if someone can help me,how to be sure the systick value is good ? be sure that 5 seconds are well done ?thanks to help me !

ABras.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F401RE Board PWM doesn't work on this port

Hi everyoneI have an STM32F401RE board and I have an LED from pin PB6 to GND.In the same project that this snippet code below comes from I have a PWM running on PA5 pin and it is blinking.I have been at this all night and I can't figure out why PB6 i...

CMcC.1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hi Guys, I'm using an STM32F401 board, accompanied an expansion board, and by a VL53L1X (people counter) sensor. It works for 10minutes then the board crashes and the only way to get it working again is by resetting the board.

Hi Guys,What I'm usingSTM32F401 board accompanied by a expansion board (X-Nucleo-53L1A1) and using one VL53L1X (people counter) sensor.ProcessI managed to flash the board and use the counter with success. To view the board USART messages I use the mi...

AElek.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

unexpected reset after changing the GPIO mode on Fly.

Dear experts, my STM32F042G6 is unexpectedly reset after I switched on fly CAN_TX GPIO to output GPIO pin.  for this I did this steps.1).HAL_CAN_STOP() and then  2). GPIOA->MODER &= ~((U32) "pinX");   GPIOA->MODER|= ~(U32) "pinX");I have also made th...

RHeza.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels