STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! What is the mining of #define SHUT_DOWN_TIME_OUT 20000UL?

HelloI'm using the "en.fp-sns-allmems2", which send data from sensor with a ultra-low power consumption. I'm traying to increase the time in which the sensor is in shut down mode.I think that I've to change the value of the variable  SHUT_DOWN_TIME_O...

NMart.1 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

DMA interupt

I know that DMA interrupt don't need rising/falling edge trigger because DMA interrupt is an internal signal.Except this result is that any additional result why DMA interrupt don't need rising/ falling edge trigger?

Cl.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Multiple read from Peripheral to Memory using DMA

Dear Experts,Can I configure the DMA2 to do say 3 repeats read on GPIOx_IDR by a single DMA request? I do not want to have array of bytes instead I would like to write into a single variable and overriding it with the latest value.I have set the MINC...

ADC whit DMA. stm32f0

Hi every one.I want to read the value of a potentiometer connected to the pinA1, and if the read value is more than 2000, one of the LEDs, otherwise the second LED, will be on.Can anybody please help me? what is wrong with my code? I don't have too m...

Nmo.1 by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

STM32f4 Timer1 counting pulses

Hello all, I want to count pulses with TIMER 1, because he has the fastest counting frequency. I was able to count pulses with TIMER 2 but something in my code is missing to make it work for Timer 1: (I also checked the reference manual ...)Maybe som...

MKell.2 by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STOP2 mode scrambles stack on STM32L4R9

I'm really struggling with this problem. This is my first time trying to do anything low power, so please forgive any noob mistakes. All I'm trying to do is get the hang of a simple low power program so I can apply it to a larger one. My code is here...

CBald by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F105 flash programming through CAN

I have an application where I must be able to update the code remotely through the CAN2 link and the embedded bootloader. This worked fine using the mass erase function, but now I need to erase sectors individually. The ap note AN3154 poorly describe...

JBizo.1 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bare metal STM32F767 PCB design

Hello This is my first time using STM32 MCU on my own PCB. I know that I have to take many things into consideration. Please help me if I am missing somethingI have wired up all VDD/VSS/VDDA/VSSA/VUSB with bypass caps as close as I couldI have used e...

hashtala by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Incorrect value stored in SPI DR register on STM32F407

Hi,I'm using a STM32F4 Discovery board which has a STM32F407VG with a LIS3DSH accelerometer which is connected by SPI. I'm trying to read a register from the accelerometer and I tried writing the address of the register to SPI->DR. But SPI->DR shows ...

0693W000001cEAKQA2.png
GTS.1 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels