STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

How to stabilize and increase camera frame rate?

Hello, I've recently took over a project at my school where they are building a wearable camera. They have used STM32L496ZG as the MCU. Basically there are two sensors on the board: OV2640 and MLX90640. One takes regular JPEG and the other takes ther...

ESaat.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HAL_FLASH_Program not writing to flash permanently

Hi all,I am using HAL_FLASH_Program() to program an uuid into a specific address. I can verify it write successfully by reading from the address. However, if I power cycle the MCU, the memory at that address returns to the original value. If I write ...

vtran1 by Associate II
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

NUCLEO-G071RB compatible to which Expansion Boards?

Hello together,I'm totally new to the STM32 world, so sorry in advance for the stupid question.I just bought a NUCLEO-G071RB and would like to combine it with some Nucleo Expansion Boards. Is every Nucleo Expansion Board compatible with my Controller...

FSchm.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

wakeup from shutdown mode

Hi,why does the stm32l496 waking up from shutdown mode using syswkup2 pin and pullup. When I am using an external pullup resistor, the cpu stays in shutdown mode until I set a low signal on syswkup2 pin.best regardsJosef

josef2 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F3, STM32G4: Similarities/Differences: Is there a table / summary / porting guide of the similarities/differences between these families?

The STM32G4 Series main page (here: https://www.st.com/content/st_com/en/products/microcontrollers-microprocessors/stm32-32-bit-arm-cortex-mcus/stm32-mainstream-mcus/stm32g4-series.html) says "A high degree of compatibility with the STM32F3 Series gu...

Labels