STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

FP AI Sensing enable UART printf issue - sensortile

Halo,I am using sensortile and currently trying to be familiar with FP AI Sensing. There is an instruction to enable SENSING1_USE_PRINTF in SENSING1_config.h. I did enable it, however there is an error during compilation, and to solve I need to put S...

HKart by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

STM32G071/G081 stucked bit into unique ID?

I need to have a unique ID on 32bits. Unique ID of STM32G0x is on 96bits.It may have some stucked bit for '0', for example for XY wafer position, maybe others (lot #)?I've seen that " exact information about valid bits not fixed to 0 for given deciv...

THAUS.1 by Associate
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

UART with STM32F4xx Using USB to TTL Converter

I want to do UART by connecting USB to TTL converter(PN-USBTTL-FT, FTDI FT232RL) to Tx and Rx of the board pin without using the USB port of the debugger part of STM32F4xx.The main code is as follows:uint8_t a = 'a'; while (1) { HAL_UART_Transmit(&...

GKim.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

CCM RAM use cases in STM32F4-series

Hi!It's a beginner question, but what is te purpose / use case the CCM RAM in STM32F4-series?I asking this due to CCM RAM in this MCUs connected to D-bus only. For this reason, this implementation don't have code execution capability nor DMA.I'm afra...

PTiha by Senior
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Measure HSE using TIM17

We are using the STM32H753ZI and to test if the LSE and HSE have the correct frequency, we want to measure it's frequency using TIM16 and TIM17.We managed to measure the frequency of the LSE using the internal input capture of TIM16 but when we tried...

0693W000000VuMAQA0.png
rb1 by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels