STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

SPI mode change

Hi all,I'm working on Full-duplex SPI with Cube-MX and HAL.I'm going to dynamically set the SPI mode(Master/ Slave). So, init the SPI according to the input pin (input pin=1 for master and 0 for slave). The master MCU Transmit and the slave receive c...

YK.1 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to start debug using Open OCD

HiI am using STM32L476VG micro controller on STM32L476 Discovery board.I just configured the Eclipse project to build using arm gcc and successfully compiled the code to generate binaries. I am facing issue to debug the code.I have attached console l...

SSaur by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

if use looping, how to interrupt out to next mode?

Three mode:Mode 0: OffMode 1: 80% loading (PWM)Mode 2: 50% loading (PWM)Frequency: 10KHzCycling mode (push button):Mode 0 -> Mode 1 -> Mode 2 -> Mode 0 -> …. -> ….When push the button, it will change the next mode immediately.If I use the delay loop ...

0693W000000VHDuQAO.jpg 0693W000000VHF0QAO.jpg 0693W000000VHF5QAO.jpg
TBen.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

header file included but not found

Hello, I am getting started with STM32F429 touch screen. I generated code using STM32CubeMX and then copied the touch screen project from the reference source code. I created a source folder and put all the libraries of the reference source code into...

0693W000000VBoxQAG.png
NHuy.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

I am a totally new in code also totally new in use STM32F407 and now i doing the assignment for implementation of a state machine that will be driven by the joystick input.

The question including in the 1st picture i want to ask that is that any material allow me to learn for coding and solve assignment question.2nd picture whole part of board3rd picture is STM32F4074th picture is the part of the joystickThis is my curr...

_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W000000VCg6.png _legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W000000VClB.png _legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W000000VCkw.png _legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W000000VCkh.png
Cl.1 by Associate II
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can I set the system clock identically with the maximum?

Hello, everyone.I looked at the difference between VOS0 and VOS3 through the datasheet to set the clock speed of STM32H753 to a suitable value.I am currently setting the system clock at 200 MHz and the FDCAN input clock at 50 MHz.When set to VOS3, th...

Ekim.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Understand how interrupts work

Hi all,I'm trying to figure out how to handle an interrupt. In particular I would like to handle an interrupt without using the HAL library. I want to handle the uart interrupt in reception: RXNEIE enabled: when the data is received an interrupt occo...

Labels