STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

How does the disabling of VREFINT influences BOR?

we have a STM32L07CBT6 and we want to disable the VREFINT with following HAL functionsHAL_PWREx_EnableUltraLowPower()HAL_PWREx_EnableFastWakeUp()but still want to use the BOR. Therefore I checked the section of VREFINT (6.2.4) and BOR (6.2.2) in the ...

0693W000001cJN4QAM.jpg 0693W000001cJNJQA2.jpg 0693W000001cJNOQA2.jpg

Resolved! How to get PWM from lidar sensor?

Hi everyone, i'm quite new with the stm. Currently im using the stm32f411 discoveryboard and trying to get the pulse width in order to measure range, i did try to search for solution and find out about input capture method but the code is on sw4stm32...

ĐNguy.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

reason H745 not booting

Hi,I have a custom board with an STM32H745 which doesn't boot / I can't connect to.I've noticed that three of the gnd pins are not connected K15, L15, M15, would this cause the problem?The design is using an external 1.2V supply which is fine. 3.3V i...

SHanl.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Simultaneous use of two FDCANs of STM32H743

I am developing a device that simultaneously logs two CAN lines using the STM32H743.I saw "Wrong data may be read from Message RAM by the CPU when using two FDCANs" in STM32H743 Errata document.I need a detailed explanation of the above Errata.I am t...

Resolved! What is the mining of #define SHUT_DOWN_TIME_OUT 20000UL?

HelloI'm using the "en.fp-sns-allmems2", which send data from sensor with a ultra-low power consumption. I'm traying to increase the time in which the sensor is in shut down mode.I think that I've to change the value of the variable  SHUT_DOWN_TIME_O...

NMart.1 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

DMA interupt

I know that DMA interrupt don't need rising/falling edge trigger because DMA interrupt is an internal signal.Except this result is that any additional result why DMA interrupt don't need rising/ falling edge trigger?

Cl.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Multiple read from Peripheral to Memory using DMA

Dear Experts,Can I configure the DMA2 to do say 3 repeats read on GPIOx_IDR by a single DMA request? I do not want to have array of bytes instead I would like to write into a single variable and overriding it with the latest value.I have set the MINC...

ADC whit DMA. stm32f0

Hi every one.I want to read the value of a potentiometer connected to the pinA1, and if the read value is more than 2000, one of the LEDs, otherwise the second LED, will be on.Can anybody please help me? what is wrong with my code? I don't have too m...

Nmo.1 by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

STM32f4 Timer1 counting pulses

Hello all, I want to count pulses with TIMER 1, because he has the fastest counting frequency. I was able to count pulses with TIMER 2 but something in my code is missing to make it work for Timer 1: (I also checked the reference manual ...)Maybe som...

MKell.2 by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels