STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

how to filter noise in adc input stm32?

hello, i am working with a stm32f407 discovery and a current sensor acs712 / 20A , the adc of the card hold input from 0 to 3.3v and the sensor presents an output from 0 to 5v so i have added a voltage divider with two resistors of 2.2k and 3.3k, whe...

Cnnon.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

OLED interface with Rotary encoder

Hi ;I have worked with STM32F429i to generate square signal with various frequency. The value of frequency can be shown on OLED SSD1306. I configured I2C1 to connect with this display.When I connect just Rotary encoder, i can see the change of freque...

AAbed.1 by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Multi channel ADC: am I sensing right?

Hello, I am using L031K6 with its board​I am trying to sense multi- adc port. One is ADC 1 channel 3, other one is ADC1 channel 7​I open example code of ADC_DMA and overwrite it, for making my MCU sense these ADC channels, CH 3 & CH 7​but problem is,...

DU2 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

I Always have nan and -nan values on MFCC output

Hello Everyone,I try to extract MFccColumn from my microphones plug on stm32h7. But when I put my buffer output audio on my function for extracting the mfcc I always get nan or -nan on pOutColBuffer[NUM_MELS]. Does someone have idea? Thanks,Here the ...

IFaye.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hidden Flash in STM32L431KB?

According to the datasheet the STM32L431KB has 128kb of memory. I forgot about this fact and in my linker script I added another section after  0x08020000 of 6 KB long. After debugging and testing my code I am sure that I can read/write on flash abov...

VChav.19 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

CppCheck Activation

Hello there. I want to do static code analysis with cppcheck. I did my project with Iar Embedded Workbench. How do I enable it on IAR.

High precision 1Hz resolution Timer on STM32F030K6T6

Hello,I know that it is possible to cross series two timers to achieve high resolution one. In my case, 32bit resolution is enough. As a result, I would use TIM1 and TIM3 in STM32F030K6T6 to reach desired high resolution frequency generator. Unfortun...

Aalex.1 by Associate II
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels