STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

How to setup USART to read unknown string lengths.

I'm using a NUCLEO-L053R8 board. I have tried a variety of USART settings including interrupt and DMA, but cannot reliably read unknown string lengths (at 115200 baud).I want to read either until a certain character is seen, or for a specific period ...

Switching MSI to HSI on STM32L1

Hi,I have a problem: in my soft, initial setup is for MSI mode (this because, in "stop mode" it will return in this mode) but I want to choose STM32L1 mode, in MSI mode (2.097Mhz) or in HSI (16Mhz) mode When I select HSI mode (after initial MSI setup...

JFELI.13 by Associate III
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Errors in HAL SMBus driver for STM32F4 ?

HelloII've been working on Host SMBus mode using STM32F417 and HAL F4 version 1.25. When debugging errors on bus I found next code in function SMBUS_MasterTransmit_BTF (file stm32f4xx_hal_smbus.c line 2020)./* Call TxCpltCallback() directly if no...

IMedv by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Errors while trying to port a C++ library

I'm trying to import an Arduino C++ library into an STM32F4 project. I set the project to be a C++ one while I was creating it. I've also made the necessary code changes needed for the STM32. However, while compiling I'm getting the following errors....

Labels