STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32F103RDT6 Pin details

Hi,I am using STM32F103RDT6 for my project. I need only two seperate uart lines and 2 Gpios for to connect 2 RS485 transceivers.I need TX ,RX pin only. So what about the CTS & RTS pin. can I make that as float?There is 2 boot pins in the IC. how I co...

Mom.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32L1xx EEPROM voltage/clock limitations?

Hello,I know that there are voltage/wait states limits for the FLASH memory. Do they apply also for the EEPROM memory? I don't believe so, also the StdLib function FLASH_SetLatency() doesn't have analogous EEPROM function and etc. Also I didn't find ...

kaloyan by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

CANFD frame format !!!!!

hello ST Community ,the frame format settings of the CANFD are missing FDCAN_FRAME_CLASSIC !!!!I can set this format only with hand in the software but as soon as i try to generate a new code this setup would be overwritten with the available setting...

STM32L151C8T6 USART1 works from time to time

Hello.I'm using STM32L151C8T6 for some simple task. In the beginning I used MSI clock and everything was fine. But I decided to switch to HSI and now I got problems using USART1, namely I think that the USART1 periphery isn't properly initialized due...

kaloyan by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Timer Configuration for specific duration

Hello ,I want to configure a timer which start and runs for specific duration and stops automaticallyand when again i want to start that timer i could be able to start timer and agian stops automaticallyduration is fixed all timeDipak Garasiya

Timer configuration

i want to implement a timer which make a perticular pin to toggle at perticular time duration the duration could I set manaully.