STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! SPI with extra CE# pulse and not enough bytes

Hey,I'm a beginner.I'm working with STM32F303RET6 and I'm trying to communicate with SST26VF064B (Flash) over SPI.This is how I configured my SPI (Using MXCuce):static void MX_SPI2_Init(void) {   /* USER CODE BEGIN SPI2_Init 0 */   /* USER CODE E...

0693W000001sUQpQAM.png
RLosc.1 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H750 GPIO slow compared to STM32F2 series

Driving a RGB led matrix display (HUB75E) using custom board made with STM32H750. Earlier the prototype was made with STM32F205 and there was a minute flickering in some scenarios (brightness low). so thought of designing the board with STM32H7. But ...

Raees by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Timer in cascade mode for PWM

I would like to control RC servos with PWM. Problem is that "Normal" PWM would waste most of the precision on the PPM period (20ms) leaving 5% of 16 or 32 bit timer for duty cycle. (1-2ms)I was reading about cascading timers and that is probably the ...

Gossamer by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Query regarding the nuances of encoder mode

Hi, I have an incremental encoder with 2400 counts per rev that is connected to a ball screw with a pitch of 5mm. I'm trying to accumulate the total count which I then use to calculate the exact distance of the object attached to the ballscrew. I've ...

NUCLEO board/ST-Link not detected on Windows 10 laptop

Hi all, I'm having a trouble programming my F303K8 board on my Windows 10 laptop. It will power on (LD2), but it will not connect to the computer (LD1 blinking slow red). The laptop does not detect any device being plugged or unplugged, there is noth...

JBegu.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

STM32F469 Discovery SAI DMA DB problem

I try to use the SAI on the STM32F469 Discovery Board in DMA Double Buffer TX Mode. The Interrupt is working and the buffers too - but there are no data arriving at the SAI ADR Register. My init function is:HAL_DMAEx_MultiBufferStart(&hdma_sai1_a, ...

DBrow by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels