STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

High noise level in the analog domain on nucleo-H743zi

I discovered that Ethernet module on the nucleo-H743zi generates a lot of interference for analog domain. I thought, that if peripheral devise was not configured in the software and was not given explicit permition to run, it should stay in power do...

MasterT by Senior III
  • 0 replies
  • 3 kudos

A Challenge for ST

https://community.st.com/s/feed/0D50X0000BiD5izThe true challenge for ST of course is to stop experimenting with "communities" and get a decent forum software.(In case ST would not get it, this post does not show up in the posts list, even if it's ta...

standby mode stml475

Hello all I ajust trying to measure the curreent of my circuit in standby mode i wrote a small code that wake up the mcu from RTC alarm A ad then go in standbye modewhen i download the program the program works ok , it wakeup every 10 seconds fro...

Hector_06 by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

DO NOT enable SPI when SCK is high with STM32F303

I was trapped when switching chip code to STM32F303, my SPI always send more unexpected 6 zero bits before my data. diagram below shows the detail.​The problem occurs when you enable SPI while SCK is high. My SPI works in CHPA and slave mode, I haven...

0690X00000AtL6oQAF.jpg

STM32F042K6 GPIO Initialization Error

Hi there,currently I am trying to set up the CAN peripheral on the STM32F042K6 and it is getting stuck while initializing the according GPIOs. The CPU gets stuck at the HAL_GPIO_Init line, I am not able to connect with an ST Link without connecting u...