STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32F767 - Problems with the SPI communication

Hi,I started now programming the STM32F767ZI MCU and do not have any experience with 32bit uController.I have to programm a project, which includes a SPI communication to an external ADC. It must be programmed with the LL library and I'd like to do t...

0693W000001qeYBQAY.png 0693W000001qeYLQAY.png
mof182 by Associate II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to reset I2C on STM32F4407 without resetting the MCU

HelloI have trouble with handling an I2C error on my STM32F407. My I2C bus usually works fine but it sometimes hangs, with both clock and data lines are high, but the I2C communication does not start. The SR2.BUSY bit remains high and sometimes when ...

Nils B by Associate II
  • 18 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Behavior of floating point divide by zero

Hi, everyone.I have found a bug in my code resulting division by zero (float).We get hard fault if we try to divide an integer number by zero. So how does this process work for float numbers? I have tried this code and result is very strange. MCU han...

SCAN.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Compiler optimization for speed on STM32H747HI-DISCO

Compiler optimization for speed on STM32H747HI-DISCO board destroys accessing external flash in memory mapped mode. Works fine without optimization but I get a hardfault as soon as I try to access memory from 0x90000000 after memory mapped mode is...

ALevc.1 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Timestamp with can_message.h is not working

I try to use the timestamp function from can_message.h to know the timestamp of a message received on the CAN.But the value is every time 0. Is it a knowed bug?Because I use this function with another hardware without problem.With STM32 I'm not able ...

TGIRA.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Nucleo-F767ZI SPI config

Hello,I am practicing with nucleof767ZI. I have stuck with the SPI, here i am trying to send some dummy data and read it through an analyzer. What I get is MOSI always low and SCK is always high. I find no change or pulses in clock line. As of now no...

Sesha by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't program STM32F301K8U7

I can't download rom file when using STM32F301K8U7.The programmer can connect the MCU and recognize it. But there always are errors when modifying the flash. All reading data are 0xFF, even after I erasing the total chip.The programmer I tested are ...

LW.2 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels