STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

how to use extern "C"

hi everyone want to use interrupt in main.c i am using extern "C" for this purpose but its couldn't compile/* USER CODE BEGIN 4 */ extern "C" void TIM2_IRQHandler(void) { // Handle update interrupts (update interrupt flag is set) if (TIM2->SR & TIM_S...

in stm32h7, access to battery backup ram inside stm chip sometimes doesnt work. on nucleo board. when clk turned on, battery ram stops working. thanks

battery backup ram works after power on. stops working ( get hard fault ) upon access to variable in battery backup ram. battery backup ram works when developement system dissconnected. sporadicaly stops working when ijet or segger connected to nu...

Ishel.18 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32 External Loader

Hello everyone,I am developing a project with STM32F750N8 using Keil IDE, JLink Edu debugger.Also using W25Q128 QSPI Flash. I want to load my hex to the qspi flash and run the software from there (with memory mapped mode).I build a BSP Library that c...

STM32 timer ETR mode + slave reset

Hi,I need to periodically count the number of pulses of signal A between two rising edges of signal B. For that I use a timer (TIM2) in ETR mode (signal A is the ETR input), input capture on signal B and slave trigger+reset on signal B rising edge.No...

PKulh by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos