STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! FDCAN not receiving any messages (no ACK?)

Dear all, I am working on FDCAN with Nucleo STM32G474RE. And I cannot receive any messages...Unfortunately I cannot find any examples for this board.I am able to send messages from the board and receive it on PCAN tool.Unfortunately when I send messa...

csdominik by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SDRAM over writing problem

I'm using DISCO Board STM32F769I and use SDRAM in my application applicationi note that when i write data more than 1023Byte the data is written in the next bytes as expected and also over write from the start of SDRAM (0xC0000000)if there is any con...

GMoha.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Operating SD Card at 1.8V directly

This post: https://community.intel.com/t5/Intel-Makers/Low-Voltage-Signaling-SD-Cards/td-p/490563 seems to imply that newer SD cards can operate directly at 1.8V with no translation to 3.3V. Can anyone confirm if STM32H743 supports this?If so, does t...

Timer registers to be updated simultaneously

Hi,I am using STM32G474 with TIM1, TIM8 and TIM20 and working with STM32CubeIDE.I want to updatethe ARR, CCR1, CCR2 and CCR3 regs at the same time. I taught that with the preload register it can be done but it doesn't work for me.So how can I do to s...

DKuro.1 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

F429 - DMA - Memory to Peripheral Broken!

Hi All,I am having trouble with DMA transfers using a F429.I am using DMA1, Channel2, Stream6 - regulated by TIM4 Updates.It is a memory to perpheral, 32 bit, single transfer, double buffer Off - from Flash (AHB3) to GPIOG (AHB1).However, it breaks o...

PSPF by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

QSPI peripheral state remains busy when using DMA

Hi,I'm trying to use QSPI to interface with a flash memory chip (GD25Q16). I can read and write to memory and status registers using blocking code, but I'd like to use DMA to decrease the CPU load. However, the QSPI handle's State gets stuck in HAL_Q...

BBagl.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels