STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! CAN setup on STM32F303

I've been working with CAN on the STM32F1 for some time , but I'm having a terrible time trying to get it to work on the F303. I'm hoping someone can tell me what I'm doing wrong. Thanks very much for looking at it.void can_gpio_config(void) { GP...

PWM Timer generation not working with low duty cycle

At low duty cycle (like below 5%), the timer pwm stops periodically (see the attached picture). The higher the duty cycle, the smaller the stop period. Does anyone know why this happens?For context, I am using the STM32F072 Discovery board. I use Cub...

0693W000003RBXMQA4.jpg
vtran1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

I am using STM32F4 processor. The problem I am seeing is that at times the processor resets and the CSR register reports 04 in reset cause which is NRST pin reset. Problem is that we do not see any reset on the NRST Pin.

Scope is configured correctly. Reading of CSR register is done way early in the code and is reliable. Register is cleared after reading. Scope is configured correctly.When we trigger pin reset externally, we can catch it on the scope. When we trigge...

RBharol by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Examples of using the HAL libraries for using I2C as both master and slave on a single I2C interface, i.e. in a multi-master configuration?

Hi there,I'm trying to implement a multi-master I2C network, where there are several nodes (around 6), any of which can send a message to any other. In other words, all nodes usually acting as slaves, waiting for incoming I2C messages. When any node ...

JElso by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Interfacing code of Ws2812b on stm32F1 is working but in a same way when i am trying it with Stm32F4 it is not working !!!!

TIM_HandleTypeDef htim3;DMA_HandleTypeDef hdma_tim3_ch2;/* TIM3 init function */void MX_TIM3_Init(void){ TIM_ClockConfigTypeDef sClockSourceConfig = {0}; TIM_MasterConfigTypeDef sMasterConfig = {0}; TIM_OC_InitTypeDef sConfigOC = {0}; htim3.Instance ...

Resolved! I have a question about the STM32H743...

If this device is powered-down (i..e voltage is 0 on all rails), what impedance will be presented by the Port pins? If a pin from a powered-down STM32H743 is connected to a pin on another (fully powered) device, what current drain will occur?