STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

stm32f411 sample frequency

hi, im experimenting with a guitar string frequency detector, on Arduino uno I get the correct values in serial monitor,but the values are approx halved when I use stm32f411,anyone know why, could it be the sample frequency  #define LENGTH 512   byte...

LTut.226 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

where is eStore order status??

Hi,I just order some stm toolkit from eStore and my question is where is order status ?? https://www.st.com/content/st_com/en/sample_and_buy/sample-and-buy/buy-from-estore.html

CChun.2 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Open source Bluetooth Apps for Addressable RGB's

Hi all!Been a loooong time since I've been around forums, but I'm back!So a long time project I've wanted to do is coming back into my brain and I figure its time to start chipping away at it!I love RGB LEDs, especially the addressable variety, and I...

STM32F103C6 never enters interrupt handler and because of that holds SCL low because of RxNE is set, BTF is set and DR hasn't been read after first data byte received, stopping reception, why?.

I'm trying to send some data from master to a slave (the STM32F103C6) with HAL functions, with HAL_I2C_Slave_Receive() -no interrupt mode- the reception works flawlessly but with HAL_I2C_Slave_Receive_IT() -the one needed- the slave acknowledges its ...

VRami.1 by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F103C, I2C_ErrorCode 4 with MPU6050

Hello,I setup i2c1 as per below. I am trying to get data from a MPU6050 device on I2C but I got error code 4.On the same hardware I tested using Arduino IDE and I can read data from MPU without problems.Can one support please guide me where should I ...

CSand by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Setting register to restart counter

Hi, I have never work with register. I need to restart counter of LPTIM in stm32l431. The documentation says that I need to set a register to '1'. The image explain this. How I can do that? Thank's a lot.

0693W000001t9q0QAA.png
GFont.1 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32H743 USART DMA and DCache

Hi,I am trying to enable DCache on a USART Tx DMA snippet, which causes USART Tx to fail.The impression that I have is that the MCU has already written to physical memory and the DMA should have no trouble in accessing the written memory ?Can someone...

Using stm32(Bluepill) as ADC

Hello guys, I am working on a acoustic source localization project. I need to sample the amplified signal from Hydrophone. The acoustic source emits a sound frequency of 42khz. I need to sample this signal at a frequency of 100Khz or even 200khz(if p...

Tsai.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mcu dies

Hello,​Which mcu products are ​provided as dies or wafer?​Thanks​

Ohara.1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels