STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

arm_sqrt_f32 and arm_math.h

Hi, I'm using Cube and Makefile.I'd like a clearer run through of how to make use of the sqrt f32 function in arm_math.h.. The header doco says to copy the header to Include, done.. Then link the Lib for big/little endian. Here's where I'm stuck, how...

d4 by Associate III
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

We are using HAL library for F215xx and F746xx MCUs. We found difference for CAN driver within HAL_CAN_GetRxMessage() function for setting the RTR (remote transmission request) register. Are more detailed information about sFIFOMailBox availalbe?

stm32f2xx HAL library version 1.8.0 & 1.9.0pHeader->RTR = (CAN_RI0R_RTR & hcan->Instance->sFIFOMailBox[RxFifo].RIR);stm32f7xx HAL library version 1.14.0 & 1.15.0pHeader->RTR = (CAN_RI0R_RTR & hcan->Instance->sFIFOMailBox[RxFifo].RIR) >> CAN_RI0R_RTR_...

PDell by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

HI, I programmed F103RB with SW4STM32 as following. LED is blinking as expected but I have Following Confusions/Questions. In Status Register flags for OCx for all channels are set however chanels are not enabled.

#include "stm32f10x.h"#include "stm32f10x_rcc.h"#include "stm32f10x_gpio.h"#include "stm32f10x_tim.h"int main(void){GPIO_InitTypeDef GPIO_InitStructure;GPIO_StructInit(&GPIO_InitStructure);RCC_APB2PeriphClockCmd(RCC_APB2Periph_GPIOA, ENABLE);GPIO_Ini...

WRaso.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Clock Held Low Using DMA

Hello everyone, im currently studying DMA on STM boards, and im trying to send I2C messages from a mcu SLAVE (arduino) to STM32F407VET6 master, but both SCL and SDA lines is held low, it doesn´t happen when im using I2C in polling or interrupt mode, ...

0693W000001qj1qQAA.png 0693W000001qj1vQAA.png 0693W000001qj20QAA.png 0693W000001qj2FQAQ.png

STM32G4xx process technology (nm)

Hello,I would like to know the process size used in the STM32G4xx. I understand the 'F4, L4 and G0 are 90 nm and the 'H7 is 40nm. My interest stems from an application in a high RF environment, where larger process size would seem to be more robust...

Resolved! Failing to receive data on MCU set up as SPI slave

Trying to receive data on MCU (L432KC) configured as SPI slave. I have tried using interrupt and DMA, but no luck. I have set up the circuit like this : 1 MCU acts as master sending 1,2,3 every 500ms interval (I hooked up master lines to scope and th...

0693W000001rE5UQAU.png 0693W000001rE5PQAU.png
KSchr.11 by Associate II
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tracking an optical encoder overflow and underflow

I'm using an STM32F407 MCU with a 600 PPR incremental optical encoder. The encoder is coupled to a stepper motor that drives a 5mm pitch ballscrew. I'm trying to keep track of the encoder count to determine the absolute position of the spindle attach...

CMSIS examples for stm32

Hello guys.Eventually I have to learn how to use CMSIS my self to create my own code instead of using CUBE.There was alot of examples for everything in CUBE,but I cant find examples written in CMSIS.Can someone help me finding them?The other question...

Labels