STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! STM32H745XI dual core debugging and flashing

Hi all,I'm attempting to run the simplest example code provided for the STM32H745XI dual core (M7 and M4 cores). I've configured my cube debugger as explained in the link below, and I'm having no success debugging or even starting the second core (M4...

TypeKazt by Associate III
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H7 and SPI interface

I'm working with the STM32H7 MCU and I have three memories (1 flash, and 2 fram) connected to SDPI1 interface. According to flash datasheet, max SPI clock can be up to 80MHz. Nevertheless, when having the SPI SCK set at 7.5MHz (SPI peripheral clock i...

Problem with STM32g070 ADC

Hi,I got a problem with STM32G070RBTx ADC configuration. I configured ADC in interrupt mode. After each conversion I change channel to measure different pin. I got 9 pins to measure(PA0 - PA7 and PB12). With PINS on PORTA I got no problem but PB12 is...

Olek1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM Studio in snapshot mode for STM32CUBEIde

Hi,I am trying to use the STM Studio in snapshot mode but I got some errors.1) Core/Src/acqTrigger.c:310:16: error: '_FAR_DATA_' undeclared 2) Core/Src/dataAcq.c:228:17: error: 'g_dataTraceBuffer' undeclared And other...There is any explanation of ho...

DKuro.1 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32G030J6 Reset in loop

Hi, I have a STM32G030J6 with a trimpot connected to PA0 (NRST), but I need to disable NRST function. Based on pdf (UM2568) I write this:<code>uint32_t nrstmode; /* Enable Flash access anyway */ __HAL_RCC_FLASH_CLK_ENABLE(); /* Unlock flash */ FLASH-...

MCost.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

ADC external trigger input

Hi I'm developing an application which I tested on the nucleo board and I want to make my custom board. I went through the datasheet of STM32Go71kb(32 pin version) and I could not find the ADC external trigger input pin. Additonally I cannot provide ...

BDasa.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! problem when changing from DTCM Ram to RAM_D1

Hello, I am writing a project with STM32H7. The project contains RTC, SPI, USART, SD Card, timers, and I2C. In order to have more RAM, I have brough the data and bss to RAM_D1. As next steps I want to implement Ethernet. However, I realized that in o...

VYoun by Associate III
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32L011F3 ADC Calibration

Hi Sir,In STM32L0 ADC, there is a feature call ADC calibration.I would like to know, after performing ADC calibration, do I have to do factoring using the CALFACT (calibration factor obtained after running ADC calibration) in the result I obtained fr...

Labels