STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

CAN Bus DATA IS NOT GETTING RECEIVE NOT BY POLLING NOR Rx NOTIFICATION INTERRUPT ITS STUCKs IN TO "HAL_CAN_GetRxMessage(&hcan1,CAN_RX_FIFO0,&Rx_Header,Rx_Data);" if this receive API we are using polling mode instead of interrupt one

As per CAN new API i have implemented as followed sequence:-MX_CAN1_Init();CAN_filterConfig(); if (HAL_CAN_Start(&hcan1) != HAL_OK) { Error_Handler(); } if (HAL_CAN_ActivateNotification(&hcan1, CAN_IT_RX_FIFO0_FULL |CAN_IT_TX_MAILBOX_EMPTY) != HAL_O...

STM32 I2C TXIS flag not set.

Hi I am using B-L072Z-LRWAN1 board and connected ToF sensor to I2C1 (PB8 and PB9).I am using the following I2C configuration: __HAL_RCC_I2C1_FORCE_RESET(); __HAL_RCC_I2C1_RELEASE_RESET(); I2cHandle1.Instance = ( I2C_Ty...

Problems using git with TouchGFX

Hello everyone,We are using git with TouchGFX so more than one developer can work in the same TouchGFX file. However every time we try to merge the project it get corrupted. We also tried to some the confiltc manually but it also didn't work.I would ...

FDigi by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Stm32f401re serial port 6 issue

Hello Experts​Need some help with serial portI have been trying to communicate on serial 6 with MAX485 on Siemens V20 VFD drive.When I send command on Modbus it is received by the slave and slave responses properly as seen in my logic analyser. But w...

MSubr.2 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels