STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Software download issue

Software download issueHi, I have met the same issue like this. Should I also wait an hour until this package been prepared?

Lhong.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can the SPI run at another voltage apart from VDD?

The data sheet isn't specific, apart from one diagram Figure 13 that shows IO's box with an arrow from VDD that then connects to a level shifter to the core domain.Please advise. A real handy feature would be to alternative voltage IO for the SPI's...

MMars.1 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

When setting up pins to communicate using SPI on a sensortile I changed the Pins so one is the C and one the B GPIO, how would I set this up, I haeve only seen one somewhat related thread that wasn't comparable, thanks!

GPIO_InitTypeDef GPIO_InitStruct; /* USER CODE BEGIN SPI2_MspInit 0 */ /* USER CODE END SPI2_MspInit 0 */  /* Enable Peripheral clock */  __HAL_RCC_SPI2_CLK_ENABLE();  __HAL_RCC_GPIOB_CLK_ENABLE();    /**SPI2 GPIO Configuration     PB15   ------> SPI...

AMell.1 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SPI interrupt too slow for SPI frequency

I need to confirm my understanding. Say that my STM32H7 SPI is setup as Slave and that it processes the incoming SPI data byte per byte in interruption. It is very likely to happen that the SPI throughput is faster than the SPI interrupt handler dura...

Gpeti by Senior II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels