STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Use timer`s chain to generate N impulse`s

I do some serial interface clock with timers chain on stm32f407.Thats work, but generate little bit lower count of impulses. where is my trouble? len is about 16 384, overall pulse count len*16.I miss about 200*16=3200 pulses.Thank You!TIM2->PSC=0;  ...

AlexKeisy by Associate III
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Real time debugger needed

Hi, Currently i am using STM32L082CZ processor and debugger tools as ST-LINK V2 B2019-51.When I enter debug mode, it will update the status/flag/watch variable upon reach breakpoints. The debugger window show on Keil won't update during run time, i...

JChew.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Strange behavior of PWM

Hello,​I​ am observing a strange behaviour of the first few PWM pulses after a change in duty cycle. I use HAL_TIM_PWM_Stop, HAL_TIM_ConfigChannel (with the changed Pulse) and then HAL_TIM_PWM_Start. What happens is that for around 1 millisecond the ...

JWilk.1 by Associate II
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

External interrupts

The line where the external interrupt is set  SYSCFG->EXTICR [2] |= (3 << 12); I want to set it for port D pin 10. How the masking and unmasking is done for port D?

Nmv1608 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F103RCT6 HSE and LSE Crystal selection

Hi,I am designing a st board for the first time. First, we made all the improvements on the blue pill, which is STM32F103C8T6. When this wasn't enough, we switched to STM32F103RCT6.I am currently drawing a schematic of this card and was confused in ...

0693W000001plN3QAI.jpg 0693W000001plNNQAY.jpg 0693W000001plNmQAI.jpg
Meyup by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Run code from ram improve the performances?

Hallo. In other mcu (not ARM) i’ve worked in the past, there were possibe to move some parts of time critical code to ram, and run them from there to get the best performance, since the flash mamory access were slower then the ram access. In STM32 mc...

Measure cable length

Hello, I would like to know if it is possible to measure the length of a really long and thin copper wire. The length ranges between 5 - 15 km. I think TDR (time domain reflectometry) would be the best method for it. My plan is to generate a pulse wi...

ppete.1 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels