STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Qspi dummy cycles issur

We are working with stm32h743 and W25Q128JV We used to have 6 dummy cycles, but when USB is initialized we need to change it to 4.Than we tested another board and it was changed again to 2.Why? What is wrong

Problem with interrupt time to compare

Hello I have some problems with an interruption on the STM32H7. I'm working on a project and i implemented a timer with two interrupts (OVF and CC1) and that worked. But after trying to implement HSEM that no working even with an old version. That'...

OADDI.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F072RbT6 I2C1 not working.

Hello,I am using STMCUBEMX 5.2.1 to initialize the configurations of my STM32F072RBT6. My application requires the use of i2c1 since i2c2 is already occupied on our board by a pressure sensor. However, it seems to me that i2c1 is not working (i.e. th...

YGehl.1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hi i am using stm32f746zg nucleo board and i want to establish communication between two CAN modules where CAN1 should transmit and CAN2 should receive the msg but its not happening dont know why ..can anyone help me with the code ..?

here is my codevoid can(void){   CAN_TxHeaderTypeDef TxHeader;   uint32_t TxMailbox;   uint8_t usr_msg[10]={'h','e','l','l','o'};      TxHeader.DLC=2;      TxHeader.RTR= CAN_RTR_DATA ;      TxHeader.IDE= CAN_ID_STD;      TxHeader.StdId= 0x65;   if(HA...

B Vinod by Associate II
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F4xx I2C slave not working

I'm currently trying to setup a STM32F4DISCOVERY Board with the STM32F407VGT6 chip as a I2C slave. Somehow the controller doesn't send any ACK bit after the address was received. I've tried with the General Call function as well.Here is my initialisa...

MBind.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

nucleo-g431kb voltage reference buffer

Hello everyone!I'm want to use the internal reference voltage buffer of the mcu stm32g431kb as input with comparator, but when i checked the reference manual they say VEREFBUF must kept disabled because no VREF+ pin in 32 pin package!!I don't want th...

0693W000003Bte5QAC.png
LLah.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

I would like to run an arduino nano sketch on STM 32, Only 4 pins are need to define.... please help me to do this.... The code is working perfectly on my circuit, due to arduino nano memory is less, so i am unable to add more leds (ws2812B). Thank you.

/*  Code for Arduino WS2812b-MSGEQ7 Spectrum Analizer.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGton_zqrS0  */#include <FastLED.h>#define NUM_LEDS 70#define COLUMN 7#define ROWS 10#define DATA_PIN 6#define STROBE_PIN 3#define RESET_PIN 2#define BRIGHTNESS 1...

SDamo.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels