STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

How to perform CQ overload test using l6360.

Hi,I am using STM32f423RH and l6360.how to perform CQ overload test..?I am able to read and write the registers of l6360.As per my understanding from the data sheet, CQ overload will happen when the CQ line reaches the cutoff (programmed cutoff) then...

SNAGU.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

STM32F746NG DISCO DMA Quad-SPI flash memory example.

I believe the QSPI Flash memory is in the memory mapped mode on the DISCO board. I programmed a 2KB bin file into the flash memory using the ST Link utility. I want to read this to internal ram. I set this project up with CubeMX. Can I change the fla...

Resolved! CAN setup on STM32F303

I've been working with CAN on the STM32F1 for some time , but I'm having a terrible time trying to get it to work on the F303. I'm hoping someone can tell me what I'm doing wrong. Thanks very much for looking at it.void can_gpio_config(void) { GP...

PWM Timer generation not working with low duty cycle

At low duty cycle (like below 5%), the timer pwm stops periodically (see the attached picture). The higher the duty cycle, the smaller the stop period. Does anyone know why this happens?For context, I am using the STM32F072 Discovery board. I use Cub...

0693W000003RBXMQA4.jpg
vtran1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

I am using STM32F4 processor. The problem I am seeing is that at times the processor resets and the CSR register reports 04 in reset cause which is NRST pin reset. Problem is that we do not see any reset on the NRST Pin.

Scope is configured correctly. Reading of CSR register is done way early in the code and is reliable. Register is cleared after reading. Scope is configured correctly.When we trigger pin reset externally, we can catch it on the scope. When we trigge...

RBharol by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Examples of using the HAL libraries for using I2C as both master and slave on a single I2C interface, i.e. in a multi-master configuration?

Hi there,I'm trying to implement a multi-master I2C network, where there are several nodes (around 6), any of which can send a message to any other. In other words, all nodes usually acting as slaves, waiting for incoming I2C messages. When any node ...

JElso by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels