STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32G4 ADC Errata

Hello,For STM32G4 Rev Y:Errata 2.7.3Wrong ADC result if conversion done late after calibration or previous conversion DescriptionThe result of an ADC conversion done more than 1 ms later than the previous ADC conversion or ADC calibration might be in...

JVinc.1 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

How to use Oversampling with H753 ADC..

I've been trying to get Oversampling working using polling for ADC completion, but I'm not seeing the expected results. I found one example for x4 oversampling, but in reality that doesn't seem to actually be doing anything. I am trying to use 32 f...

BBick.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

微型太阳能逆�?�器

微型太阳能逆�?�器有评估�?�?微型太阳能逆�?�器控制软件是�?��??供给用户?或者有开�?�“微型太阳能逆�?�器�?的朋�?�和我�?�系?我的邮箱:

SQian.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need help setting up DMA on STM32F1 & F4

Hi, I am trying to set up an input capture with DMA on a F1 and a F4 chip. The documentation is confusing, and most tutorials don't work for my specific scenario. For a start, when setting up DMA using cubeMX, I can't configure source, destination an...

Ubus99 by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Keeping Signed and Unsigned Variables or Values

I wonder about the keeping signed and unsigned values in proccessor.For example I have this define#define MY_NUMBER 8How to decide MCU number of "8" signed or "unsigned" value.How to convert binary number to keeping. For example I am doing static ana...

DCtech by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How much flash the BSP_QSPI_Erase_Block() erases ?

I am using STM32F769I-DISO board with an MX25L51245G QSPI chipAs I understand it, I must erase before writing. So if I have 100 bytes of date on the QSPIand I want to change byte number 51 in my 100 byte data I should first eras this location.Howev...

ICohe.1 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos