STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Sharing inputs between ADC and Comparators on STM32F303

I am new to STM32 and am trying to choose between a 64-pin and 100-pin STM32F303 for a power converter project, the answer to this question determines if I can make it work with only 64 pins - please help. I need 7 differential ADC inputs (both + an...

JOwen.2 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Keil external flash loader

Hi,I'm using keil as my compiler, and I have developed our own project PCB, every thing works fine, I have used W25Q64 external SPI flash for my board, Now I have written flash algorithms and they are working inside my test project, so I want to add ...

Weird behaviour with data in flash ( STM32F412RE)

Hello,I have some application parameters stored in flash area, declared like this : __attribute__((__section__(".storageFlash"))) const parametersTable_t flashParameters;The linker script has been modified as follow:/* Specify the memory areas */MEM...

Resolved! Can not start STM32CubeProgrammer under Debian

Posted on January 11, 2018 at 11:54Under Linux Debian Stretch:- if I use the shortcut nothing happens- if I type ./STMicroelectronics/STM32Cube/STM32CubeProgrammer/bin/STM32CubeProgrammerLauncher,I have this error message: Error: Could not find or l...

App notes on JTAG?

We are developing a board, will be producing several thousands of them, and they have two STM32L0xx's on them, and some other chips that also have JTAG. I have told the hardware guys that we can combine all the JTAGs into 1 JTAG and save some (much n...

mreed by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos
Labels