STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STPM4Raspi

Hello,I'm using STPM4Raspi (ST33TPHF2ESPI) on Linux.For performance reasons, I would like to use the Linux driver (tpm_tis_core.c) in interrupt mode. Hence I've added the support in the Linux device Tree. The linux driver tries to probe the interrupt...

Kurt by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to simulate RAM ECC function?

I am using STM32H745.Among the functions of STM32H745, RAM ECC function is used.The product that I develop should stop working when the RAM has an abnormality.So, if something goes wrong with RAM, I want to check if the function I implemented is work...

Nki h.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ADC in dual interleaved mode with normal DMA buffer.

Hello, i am using STM32F746ZG to sample and process large amounts of ADC data. To increase it's speed dual interleaved mode is used. And because of low processing speed, the main idea is sample many samples of single channel (~50K) and process them. ...

0693W000001tAJbQAM.png 0693W000001tAJRQA2.png 0693W000001tAJgQAM.png
Satty by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F767 QUADSPI with DMA

I've referred STM32F769I_EVAL QSPI with DMA source code and implemented same way for STM32F767 but its not working. can anyone provide the sample code for STM32f767 QSPI with DMA

AShel.1 by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

RTC milliseconds on STM32F413CH

Hi,I would like to know if is it possibile to manage milliseconds using internal RTC.If it is, please can you specify the code to get milliseconds information.Thanks for your support

SGIUS.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Brown Out Detection

I am using STM32F779NI for my project. My use case is I want to detect brown out reset after brownout occurs and system restarts.I am checking brownout reset flag using if (__HAL_RCC_GET_FLAG(RCC_FLAG_BORRST). But the problem is this flag is shared/c...

A3 by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

hi i am using STM32f746zg microcontroller with CANBUS i want to establish communication between CAN1 and CAN2 where CAN1(master) will send and CAN2(slave) should receive. CAN1 is transmitting perfectly but it is not receiving at CAN2 ..

can anyone help me with the code ....thanks in advance here is my codestatic void MX_CAN1_Init(void){ /* USER CODE BEGIN CAN1_Init 0 */ /* USER CODE END CAN1_Init 0 */ /* USER CODE BEGIN CAN1_Init 1 */ /* USER CODE END CAN1_Init 1 */ hcan1.Instance =...

B Vinod by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels