STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32F3 HSE crystal startup issues

We are using an STM32F303VEH6 on a custom design. We are using a ILCX13-FF5F10-16.000MHZ crystal oscillator. We have the PLL and clock gain setup to generate a 72 MHz CPU clock. On some CPUs we have problems where the CPU doesn't appear to try and st...

nlbutts by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

On the fly OTA example

Hi,I am working on STM32 with Quectel GPRS module.Now I have to implement OTA without using any external flash or SD card.Is there any example for GPRS based OTA without using any external memory to park the bin/hex file and program the MCU flash on ...

SBS.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to use timer1 for pwm input

I use STM32F103c6 timer1 for pwm input . after right config in cubemx, and in simulink enable timer1 ch1 interrupt. Then auto code gen, but code in Keil the ch1 interrupt not enable, its callback not registered, the timer also not started. Want to kn...

PYong.2 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

L031K6 : ADC value is not similar as real value

I get 12bit ADC data from DMA multi channel.and when I get it , I use this formula to get ADC measure.​adc input (0-4095) * 3300 / 4095 ​but This result usually have different from real measurement, about 100-200mV.In that case, Is there better way t...

DU2 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! MQTT using STM32L0

Posted on December 29, 2017 at 13:54Hello everyone, I am trying to use MQTT protocol on my STM32 board with SIM7000 as slave. if anyone had worked in such fashion, please can you share code snippets or library file used?? Is there any generalized li...

How to send data via WiFi through a softAP?

Hello,I am struggling to send data via a softAP over WiFi. Setting up the softAP and connecting to it from another device works well. Now, I would need to bind the newly created socket to the desired port and that's where it fails for me. I don't kno...

BBecs.1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels