STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

I2S Full Duplex Slave mode, potential problem

Hi guys, not sure how ill word this but I am having issues when using the STM32H7 I2S slave full duplex mode.The way its setup now is that I have an ESP32 setup as an A2DP sink as a MASTER transmitter. This sends data to the STM32 through the I2S bus...

CLeo.1 by Senior II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Being stucked at 0xf7fe

Hi all,We have developed an application with STM32F072RBT6 MCU. The sections in flash shown below,Bootloader 0x08000000 - 0x080047FFEEPROM Emu 0x08004800 - 0x08004FFFMain App 0x08005000 - 0x0800FD02 Enabled Interrupts: SMBUS, RTC-Wakeup...

FErma by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hello Everyone. I am trying to build a Universal gateway. which will be the best Microcontroller to work on considering the memory and interfaces for communication.

In this gateway we would like to keep communication of WIFI,ETHERNET, BLE,GSM module. Also data will be stored into the device. There will be a configuration tool to configure the gateway. Data can be received via RS232, RS485, ADC,BLE and then proce...

sne_123 by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

TRACECLK and TRACEDATA alignment

Hello,In ARM CoreSight Components TRM pdf, it is said that internally TRACECLK and TRACEDATA is aligned, but "a delay must be added to the path of TRACECLK between the register and the pad" (DDI0314H 8.9.1). There is also a clear figure (8.18) showin...

mete by Senior II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Win 7 to Win10 and the VCP. Oh and VB6.

Hello ST folks. Recently, "THE MAN" updated us to Win10. Of course this broke a few (dozen) things.Oh yes . I know VB6. Unsupported thin ice. Just like they like it around here. The story is we have a load of small TEST applications wrote with this ...

STM32F404VG USART 9 bit communication

I am working on a system where I send HEX commands through the USART3 of the STM32F407VG to the COM machine with its corresponding PC.The particularity of this communication is that in each sending of frames, the first byte of the frame must be sent ...

Tcubells by Associate II
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hi all i am trying a simple application for which i am using STM32F205. I want the RED led to glow if i type LED RED ON in terminal( i am using Tera term for same) For serial communication i am using UART.

I am getting no output with the code below Below is my main.c UART.c and UART.h file main.c<int main(void){ /* USER CODE BEGIN 1 */ uint8_t buf []= " List Avialable \n\r"               " 1. LED RED ON \n\r"                 " 2. LED GREEN ON \n\r"; ui...

NSirm.1 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos