STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! Temperature errors on STM32F303RC ADC

We have implemented a single ended ADC input to measure a voltage on our board. At low temperatures there is a significant error in the measurement.Going from +20C to -20C, the value we get from the ADC is ~92mV (114 counts) lower than it should be. ...

DBank.2 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Timer PWM Dithering for each CCRx register?

The STM32G4 series offers dithering to enhance the PWM ratio. My question is, if dithering can be used on ALL the compare channels of the same timer?Specifically, we generate a center-aligned PWM with two output compare channels 180° shifted. CCR1 an...

GAnde.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32 RS485 Communication does not work as expected

I have a weight cell which replies to specific frames over RS485 (cell contains its own communication protocol). Manufacturer has a software to test the cell so I connect it to my pc using a RS485 to USB converter and I am able to connect to the cell...

0693W000003Pk6SQAS.jpg 0693W000003Pk7KQAS.jpg 0693W000003Q5CqQAK.png
pbdiazam by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sleep current

I am using STM32L010K4. I want to reduce the sleep current to 3uA ,But in the datasheet it is mentioned the the minimum sleep current is 1mA with all the peripherals disabled, which is a larg value  

Labels