STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Data Logger using STM32L0 and SPI Nor Flash file system

Hi All,I am trying to make data-logger using STM32L0, I application demands to store 2Mb data in .txt and .CSV format for that I am using SPI NOR Flash by Winbond W25Q32JV. I have never used SPI Nor Flash before and new to the file system.Please help...

Vijay1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F407VG-DISC1 ERROR while validating NN model on target. LOAD ERROR: STM32 - no connected board(s), invalid firmware or the board should be re-started.

Hi, I am trying to deploy a Keras NN model that fits in the board STM32F407VG-DISC1.The model is created and loaded it into the project according to the latest given documentation and latest version of tools is used.While working with STM32CUBEMX and...

MH M.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to get max ADC sample rate on STM32H745?

I am using an STM32H745 and trying to get the ADC to run at 3.333 MSPS. Currently I am prototyping on a Nucleo-144 development board which has a LQFP144 package MCU on it. While according to the datasheet (page 185), I should be able to run an ADC at...

JBerry by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels