STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

About the output specifications of NUCLEO-L010RB

Hello.I am using NUCLEO-L010RB.What I want to do is to monitor the trigger with the GPIO pin during stanby mode, the sequence operation of the GPIO pin at the time of triggering, and the output of 16MHz from the MCO.However, in the current configurat...

ANaka.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F446ZE spread spectrum clock generation

Hello,I am looking at the documentation for spread spectrum clock generation and I can't see how or where it should be implemented.Any help or pointing towards the documentation that will explain it would be appreciated.Thanks

Ckerl.2 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Having Problems activating SysTick after Stop mode

I'm using STM32F070CBT at 8mhz with almost all pins active (used for GPIOs, PWM, SPI,I2C,etc) , i'm using a timer to enter stop mode with low power regulator and waking up using GPIO external event, after waking up i checked that PWMs and GPIOs are s...

HMucc.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Simulation very slow in PiL Mode

Currently Im working on realising PiL tests of some algorithms for my company.The first one is working fine, the second one is a problem now. Unfortunately for every second of real time simulation, the simulation takes about 4 to 5 minutes.I also fig...

DWied.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Running STM32H745 at 480 MHz and using WFI

Hello,In RM0399 Rev 3, way down in the SYSCFG section 13.3.10 describing SYSCFG_PWRCR, we have the following note at the end of the register description:"Note: VOS0 must be activated only in VOS1 mode. It must be disabled by software before entering ...

Labels