STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

stm32l4 not leaving dfu mode and starting program.

So for this question, I'm using stm32l4 device. It is a Cortex M4. I've been developing with stmcubemx and Kiel compiler.I have a program that can jump to the stm32 provided dfu mode. That works great. I can update the code using DfuSe Demo.I've run ...

VBarb.1 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

I2C Master - strange behaviour (Busy, HAL error)

Hello, I have a problem with the I2C communication on my STM32F405. The F4 is running in master mode and has 3 identical sensor connected to I2C1, I2C2 and I2C3. I want to read from the sensors "parallel" 3 bytes with the HAL_I2C_Master_Receive_IT fu...

KR51K by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32F4 RTC Wake-up Timer

I am trying to go in standby and wake up after few seconds repeatedly with using RTC wake-up timer but I am having problem after second sleep. It goes sleep, wakes up and then goes sleep again like I expected but after that point(after second sleep) ...

SSone.1 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H7 APB and AHB peripheral clock limits

What are the upper limits on the APB and AHB peripheral clock on a STM32H743 ?According to figure 46 of the reference manual:the limit is 240MHz (or 200Mhz depending on the silicon revision I assume ?).However STMicro HAL example set the APB and AHB ...

Gpeti by Senior II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos