STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

SMBUS/ PMBUS Expansion Package

I am trying to implement the PMBUS on STM32 processor using SMBUS/PMBUS exapnsion package. I am able to execute the read and write commands. But when I am trying to execute the READ_OR_WRITE command for read operation then I receive only FF FF in the...

NAgar.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to generate sinewave by using DAC in stm32h745xg ?

we are using stm32h745xg and I initialize DAC with timer 6 ,we enable DMA also.we are using following code  static TIM_HandleTypeDef htim; TIM_MasterConfigTypeDef sMasterConfig; /*##-1- Configure the TIM peripheral ##################################...

srikanth by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hi, I am completely new to STM32 MCU programming. I am trying to make a simple variable frequency complementary square wave generator with my STM32F103C8T6 blue pill to drive an inductive load. I'd like to use a potentiometer to vary the frequency.

Frequency range I'm looking for is from 60 kHz to 200 Khz. Here's the code I generated with Cube IDE. It initializes the GPIOs, ADC, and PWMs but I don't know how to integrate a potentiometer in this code and be able to vary the frequency of the comp...

SGulc.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels