STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

How to generate sinewave by using DAC in stm32h745xg ?

we are using stm32h745xg and I initialize DAC with timer 6 ,we enable DMA also.we are using following code  static TIM_HandleTypeDef htim; TIM_MasterConfigTypeDef sMasterConfig; /*##-1- Configure the TIM peripheral ##################################...

srikanth by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hi, I am completely new to STM32 MCU programming. I am trying to make a simple variable frequency complementary square wave generator with my STM32F103C8T6 blue pill to drive an inductive load. I'd like to use a potentiometer to vary the frequency.

Frequency range I'm looking for is from 60 kHz to 200 Khz. Here's the code I generated with Cube IDE. It initializes the GPIOs, ADC, and PWMs but I don't know how to integrate a potentiometer in this code and be able to vary the frequency of the comp...

SGulc.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

TTCAN in STM32F767

Hello I have read on the reference manual that the CAN controller can be set to work as TTCAN by setting the TTCM bit. But comparing with the STM32H7 it seems that only the latter family has the TTCAN functionality.Someone has experience with that ?R...

DVicc.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F7 RTC Accuracy/Calibration Methods?

Hello Everyone, I am using the STM32F777 and utilizing its RTC and external 32.768 crystal(LSE).Currently I am having a drift of 79s in 76 hours. it is a little bit less than a second per hour. It is not that bad but I would like to have a better res...

Mauricio by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unstable Current Consumption in Low Power Mode

Greetings From Turkey, We have a hardware using stm32l471. We wake up at certain times and send data to the server. Then we go back to sleep mode.Here is the our callback to switch to low power consumption mode.void low_power_callback (int time) { s...

VÜnal.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Preserve a section of FLASH memory during programming

Following in the directions of this post, I am able to reserve and write to (and read back) from a section of FLASH dedicated to calibration data. However, when I reprogram the device, the IDE wipes the whole memory clean before programming and we lo...

JMill.1 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! NUCLEO-H743ZI2 ADC Polling gives wrong result.

Hello,I am trying to read single ADC channel using NUCLEO-H743ZI2 board but the result is wrong. I have created a very simple project using CubeMX. Kept the default Clock setting. Enabled ADC3 CH0 (PC3_C Pint) in single ended mode polling. Enabled UA...

ABane.1 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels