STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32H743: misaligned LR register

What would cause the LR register to be misaligned?I occasionally get an UNALIGNED exception running Ethernet (lwIP). I suspect the DMA but I implemented as it is in the example and the https://community.st.com/s/article/FAQ-Ethernet-not-working-on-ST...

rammit by Senior
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32f4 uart receive data shifting

HelloI use the Nextion intelligent display with STM32f4 . Display communicate according to UART protochol. I can communicate but receive data is shifting .uint8_t Rx_data[4]={0,0,0,0}; // receive data void HAL_UART_RxCpltCallback(UART_HandleTypeDef *...

IDANI.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! For some reason SysTick gets freezed in the USART_RxCpltCallback() even when systick priority is lower than USART priority, why?

Hi all, how are you?, I'm adapting some libraries for nextion HMI's to use with STM32F4 MCUs, then one of them uses the MCU timer which in my case is systick to determine if time has expired, the function is the following/* * Receive string data. *...

VRami.1 by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help with DMA Controller becoming unresponsive

Hello,I am having an issue with DMA1 getting "stuck" during operation. While DMA1 is stuck, DMA2 continues to run without any issues. I realize that this is likely a race somewhere, however I am hoping for any insight into how or why the DMA controll...

MJ.1 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need a suggestion for LPC2468 replacement

The company has a very old product with LPC2468. I need a replacement from STM32. Please give me a suggestion. The device is powered by 2 AA batteries, has a black-white LCD, and a micro-USB port for connection to PC. I want to keep the same power co...

JLei.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My code never gets out of the HAL_UART_GetState() function

Hi all, how are you?. I'm doing a program where I need to send several separated messages over the serial port using the UART 1 of a STM32F401VE after receiven a specific message through the serial port too, right now I'm capable of send the first rs...

VRami.1 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

H743 - SPI weird patterns on CLK/MOSI

Hello,I am experiencing some weird patterns on one of the 3 SPI buses on CLK and MOSI.This project was initially developed off a nucleo H743ZI3. I am using 3 SPI ports, 2 of which I have no problem with. These 2 are used to communicate with another M...

Smoun.1 by Associate III
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels