STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! Why clearing MOE in TIM1->BDTR in PWM mode stops triggering ADC1 IN STM32 Nulceo-64 for STM32F401 ? Used settings : TIM1: Trigger Event Selection_Output Compare(OC1REF) ADC1: External Trigger Conversion Source_ Timer 1 Capture Compare 1 Event

Hello everyone,In the middle of an experiment i got stuck with an issue for which i hope somebody out here might know the solution.I am using TIMER1 in PWM mode which is supposed be to continuously running in the background. Since triggering ADC usin...

Jeflet by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32F030 is resetting after enable ADC

I'm using the stm32f030k6t6 microprocessor without the devkit, just the module, and I'm using cubeIDE (cubeMX V6.0.1) to generate a code to read a temperature from a sensor connected to PB0 (ADC_IN8). The problem is that when I start the adc (HAL_AD...

ALupp.1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Demo program for STM32F769I DISCO board is not compiling in SW4STM32 IDE. ERROR "recipe for target ‘Middlewares/USBH_Library/Core/usbh_core.o’ failed"

IHello,I am new to stm32 board, I have a new STM32F769I DISCO board.I have downloaded the firmware�?en.stm32cubef7_v1-16-0�? from ST.com to run a “STemWin�? project under “demonstration�? folder for “STM32F769I-Discovery�?.While Build project i get t...

PULAG.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem with external GPIO interrupts on STM32G030K8.

Configuration Info:MCU : STM32G030K8STM HAL Dirve Version : 01.03.00.00 PA4 (GPIO_PIN_4) - Configured to generate interrupt upon detecting a falling edge. PB5 (GPIO_PIN_5) - Configured to generate interrupt upon detecting a falling edge and rising ed...

Tkamaal by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels