STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

LPUART1 Issue

Hi,I am learning how to use LPUART1 on the Nucleo-64 (STM32L433RCT6P) to generate messages on the COM4 port of my Windows 10 laptop. A "Hello World\r\n" message should be printed every time the blue User Button on the board gets pressed. Here are the...

0693W000005AGrpQAG.png 0693W000005AGruQAG.png 0693W000005AGs4QAG.png
RrW1 by Associate III
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I want to know if I have this right for the STM32 with the HAL library. I have this working on an Atmega. And Arduino has also a lot more examples to find then STM. So due lack of examples I have wrote this.

1) Set output high2) When input is low wait till it is high3) When input is high read 6 characters4) When having read 6 characters then output low and return (or leave while loop)void Get_Instruction(){   HAL_GPIO_WritePin(GPIOA, GPIO_PIN_12, GPI...

Programming Flash without HAL

Hello, I am trying to make my own bootloader for STM32H743AIIx. Unluckly, I can't erase or program flash memory by my code. I unlock both of banks and see LOCK in FLASH_CR goes down. I put PG to up and write data until EOP flag is set. Despite the fa...

ST32H750VB LQFP100 Package for X16 SDRAM usage

Hi,We were planning to use ST32H750VB (LQFP100 Package) in our design. The critical interface in our design will be SDRAM ( planning x16 bit).But while checking pin-multiplexing details for LQFP100 package, we observed that the D[0-15] and A[0-15] ar...

MBair.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lowpower Modes STM32L4 and RTC

Hey there.. iam currently working with a L432KC on a custom made PCB.My programm reads a sensor value (I2C) and sends it so another device via SPI.This operation is performed every minute.iam using the HAL_Delay(60000) command to wait fot the next mi...

MSimo.1 by Associate II
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F103RB Reset IC neccessary?

I had an issue with a STM32F103RB connected to a poor Power Supply with slow Ramp-Up.In this case, the CAN Peripheral was not correctly initialized. After adding an external Voltage supervisor the Issue dissapeared. My question: is it also possible t...

Labels