STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

F103C8T6 GPIO pins and their alternate functions.

Hi all,recently I started playing with an STM32F103C8T6 based minimal dev board (BLUE PILL), it's a powerfull and complicated beast and the ST RM0008 Reference manual is 1134 pages, not really encouraging for beginners like me!!The pinouts found on t...

MLAOU.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Triggering the adc in center of PWM

Hi Guys,I did lots of searches but find part of my answer. I'm using STM32F103C8T6 and I want to start voltage measurement by ADC (configured at scan mode and DMA) at the center of my PWM signal generated by TIM1 CC2. On ADC I've set EXTSEL[2..0] = 1...

0693W000001sAOtQAM.jpg
IDavo.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reducing DAC jitter

Hi,I'm writing data to a 24 bit register of an AD5664 DAC from an STM32F429 discovery board which I am using to produce sinewaves and slower sawtooth ramps. The full loop lasts approximately 200000 bytes which gives sufficient resolution over all wav...

SSmit.0 by Associate II
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

speed of execution - pin change seems too slow

I just got a simple program running on my STM32f0301k6. I am running the clock off a 20MHz crystal and the core is running off the PLL x 2 so everything is running at 40MHz. This means one cycle executes in 25nS, but if I write a loop like GPIOB->...

deep_rune by Associate III
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

SAI DMA Data transmit fails on STM32H745 Discovery board

Hi,I have configured DMA and SAI interface as below.void HAL_SAI_MspInit(SAI_HandleTypeDef* hsai){ GPIO_InitTypeDef GPIO_InitStruct;/* SAI2 */  if(hsai->Instance==SAI2_Block_A)  {  /* Peripheral clock enable */  if (SAI2_client == 0)  {    __HAL_RCC_...

NKadi.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos