STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Let the LED flash 3 times without using a blocking code

The point is that when you press a button, an LED should flash three times.If you press the button again while it is flashing, the LED must flash 3 times again.The whole thing should be implemented without blocking code.I could could use a loop to ma...

FLamb.2 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Floating point error not working.

Dear ST Hello,I have a big problem with floating point calculations,I am trying to implement the IIR filter to filter a current but the result is Zero.Sometimes the watch expression window shows me 0 but the input filter is not zero. /* Get the HImax...

Tsemr.1 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem stm32f429 RTC initialization.

HiI use hal functions HAL_RTC_SetTime and HAL_RTC_SetDate for set date and time in RTS.After set date and time RTC works correctly.Problem appiars after reset.After reset time and date read by functions HAL_RTC_GetTime and HAL_RTC_GetDate don't corre...

Mmml.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to run HRTIM DMA to GPIO?

Hey Community,i am working on a parallel output interface. I want to realize it with GPIOE and all of the 16 Pins.To Generate an output i used TIM2 to trigger DMA1 so far so good. The Output is working with memory to peripheral. The DMA is copying th...

TSchi.3 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Use Timer DMA burst to update *another* timer

Hi all!I have a use case that seems like it's not supported. I have one timer (TIM3) running PWM with multiple channels, I would like to use a DMA burst to update the duty cycles of all channels and I have successfully done this by triggering on the ...

JNiel.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels