STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! Initial state of pins on STM32G0.

Hello. I have a circuit containing notably: (i) MCU pin PA2 connected to both a ULN2003 transistor-array input and a 10k pulldown resistor and (ii) the corresponding output of the ULN2003 is connected to a small beeper GND. In theory, this circuit is...

JLemi by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32L0 - GPIO Interrupt blocking RTC Interrupt

Hello,I have the RTC set for a 1 Hz interrupt. I have buttons, that when pressed, trigger a rising edge interrupt. The interrupts work fine except that when I call my button handling routine the RTC interrupts are blocked. They remain block until the...

RSoen.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SPI + DMA Chip Select Data Synchronization?

Hi everyone,I am currently working with an STM32G071. It receives data over the SPI in slave mode. The data is packet based, each currently has 4 bytes, but that will differ in the future. A single chip select sequence may contain multiple packets, b...

Fabian21 by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! External interrupts on PC14 and PC15 of STM32F103C8T6.

Hello, guys.I need to improve one old project. There is no free pins on MCU left, except PC13-PC15 and I need three external interrupts. Code with initialization for making PC13-PC15 as inputs lower. I do not use LSE or RTC anyway.For PC13 all works ...

Antony1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos