STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Problem receiving CAN message with Interrupt callback

I´ve a problem receiving a CAN message with interrupt. When I poll with the same settings the message is received correctly.I´m using STM32CubeIDE with a STM32F103RBT6.When I poll:if (HAL_CAN_GetRxFifoFillLevel (&hcan, CAN_RX_FIFO0) > 0){     HAL_CA...

AWack by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

How can I use audio on STM32F7508-DK board ? There is a WM8994 connected to SAI2, but I couldn't find any example of audio using SAI, neither audio example for this board. And the driver for the WM8994 is not provided.

I watched many examples on other boards, but they are always using I2S so I couldn't transposate to my case (SAI).For now, I just would like to connect inputs (Jack IN1 or mems microphone IN2) to the output to understand how it works (maybe first via...

PDand.2 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM429I-EVAL1 Joystick Interrupt by ISR

Hello,I am using a STM429I-EVAL1 board. With this I try to trigger an interrupt by pressing on the joystick, which is on the board. The interrupt is executed correctly a few times, but then it aborts. You can't tell when, it can abort after the 10 ti...

OBorz.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32L011K4 - Configuring PC14 and PC15 as GPIO outputs?

From the STM32L011K4 datasheet, it appears PC14 and PC15 can be used as GPIO outputs as long as OSC32 is not used. Has anyone else done this before? I'd like to drive two LEDs at 3.3V, trying to make a simple sample program to confirm if this is poss...

ZRatt.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels