STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

PWM outputs not working when Automatic Output State (TIMx_BDTR->AOE) parameter is disabled, even though TIM Break Inputs (TIMx_BDTR->BRKE/BRK2E) are disabled.

I'm trying to setup single-pin, unpiolar PWM Generation outputs on Timers 8, 16 and 17 of my STM32 MCU (STM32F303RBTx). I am using the latest version of STM32CubeMX and the STM32CubeF3 firmware package as of today (Dec 18th 2020) to generate the appr...

Resolved! (SOLVED)Why Nucleo-F103RB acting weird with GPIO Input?

Solution: Just like TDK said, PC13 pin is active high (can be seen below).Original q:Hello everyone,I and a few other friends of mine all ordered Nucleo 64-F103RB board, it comes with 32F103RBTx MCU. We did worked before ST MCU's (like 4-DISCO boards...

0693W000006GNamQAG.png 0693W000006GNEMQA4.png 0693W000006GNEHQA4.png 0693W000006GNEgQAO.png
PPatl.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Breakpoint causes bad counter read

Can someone shed light on what I am seeing?I was trying to validate the set up of one counter using the ISR of another counter. While the program was running I placed a break point in the code to stop and read the values. The difference values read f...

0693W000006GNAjQAO.jpg

CAN messages receiver

Hi, I tried to do a research but since I'm kinda lost and nothing helped me to clear it I decided to ask here.   I got STM32H747i-Disco + MB1280 A-03 (to receive CAN). I designed graphics in TouchGFX, which should act accordingly to CAN messages rece...

mckrek7 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F767 (probably not important) LPTIM1 encoder mode. What I want to do is generate an interrupt whenever the count changes which seems typical enough that it ought to have been made easy.

Current scheme involves trying to fence the current count by knowing the direction with CMP to trigger at the next position. Direction-change interrupts to alter which side CMP is placed with ARR match to handle the starting case where we don't real...

Resolved! Facing strange issue with STM32G0 RTC

Hello,I am facing a strange issue with STM32G0 RTC. As soon as I initialize RTC, it generates an interrupt and it never comes out of the interrupt. Same program was working previously and suddenly it started throwing this kind of issue. I am wonderin...

0693W000006GMrNQAW.png
HBavi.1 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32 H757 QSPI read not working properly.

Board: STM32 H757Issue: We are using internal QSPI memory. Write is working fine. But reading have issue.reading ignores first byte and also do swapping of 2 byte.For example: --> write 0<offset> 4<number of byte> 1 2 3 4<values to write>--> read 0<...

vro.1 by Associate II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels