STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

What Nucleo L476rg GPIO output mode should be used, to appropriately drive the I/O PC13 (i.e., pin connected to B1 User push-button) of another L476rg

I have need to output from a Nucleo L476rg to pin PC13 of another Nucleo L476rg, (i.e., to. the B1 USER push-button)Reason for input to this pin (which is connected to the blue USER push-button) is simply that all of the second L476rg's other pins ar...

GBumi.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hello, i have to solve the task: Configure the MCU to operate with a system clock frequency of 72MHz. Make sure that the clock signal is derived from the external oscillator (HSE). Find a way to show the system clock frequency (SYSCLK) at an output pin.

This is my code so far.I solved the clock frequency of 72MHz with an excel sheet and imported the file which got created, so that is working. My HSE Speed is 8 Mhz.Now i dont get how to mirror the System Clock onto the MCO output pin.This is what i t...

DKunz.1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! GPS data collection using UART6 of STM32F411VEH6

Hello,I am using NEO M8U as GPS sensor in our custom board.GPS data is has to be collected using UART6 of MCU(STM32F411VEH6). Signal names in schematics as (MCU_GNSS_UART_TX and MCU_GNSS_UART_RX).Code has been attached . I am unable to receive data. ...

GBISW.1 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F4 I2C SDA & SCL rise time

Hi, I working with STM32F401RET6 64 pins Nucleo board with IAR.According to the datasheet DM00086815 Section 6.3.19 SDA and SCL rise time = 300ns.I open the project from “STM32Cube_FW_F4_V1.25.0�? STM32F410xx-Nucleo\Examples\I2C\I2C_TwoBoards_ComPoll...

0693W000006EojXQAS.jpg
gil23 by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Hi everyone, I'm currently working on stm32f4 nucleo board. I have a analog device based HMC767 PLL (datasheet and user manual link below) eval kit. i want to sweep a bandwidth of 150Mhz( strt freq= 8.0ghz stp freq= 8.15ghz).

I'm using SPI communication for generating the sweep.But Unfortunately Im not able generate the sweep as desired and the PLL remains in the default state giving 9 gHz single tone frequency.please help me if any one has implemented the HMC based PLL ...

Change peripheral on running

HI,I am looking for an easy way to be able to change the pin use destination of the micro while running. I give an example for a project that I have to do. On some pins of the micro brought to a connector I have an SPI peripheral, on this connector I...

MBosc.2 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels