cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to program an STM32H73x to put it in low power, that it consumes as little as possible, and that it can wake up with a GPIO?

BenBel
Associate II

I am using an STM32H735G-DK board to do my tests. My goal is to toggle a LED on PC2 every time I wake up the MPU when I put PG5 to ground. Once the LED is toggled, I want the MPU to go to the lowest possible power consumption. Does anyone have an example (ideally with HAL libraries if possible)?

2 REPLIES 2
Amel NASRI
ST Employee

Hi @BenBel​ ,

The article PWR feature overview explains the various low power modes and how to use them in order to reduce power consumption.

You can also have a look to the product datasheet to know more about expected power consumption depending on the configuration you selected.

Another option is the examples available in STM32CubeH7 package and ready to use for a given scenario. Then it is up to you to update the example to meet your exact requirement.

-Amel

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

BenBel
Associate II

Hi Amel,

The article "PWR feature overview" sounds greate. Thank you very much!