STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! How to disable PWM output properly?

Hello,My timer PWM channel is connected directly to a mosfet driver. By using TIM_Cmd(TIM2, DISABLE);it puts the output at high level. I tried to use TIM_DeInit(TIM2); but it generates an additional pulse in the output ( I count the each PWM pulse in...

JJohn.3 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Code stuck in SD_FindSCR Function

Hello,I use stm32f765BITx processor and SDMMC (SD 4 bits Wide bus ), sometimes code is stopping at SD_FindSCR function in stm32f7xx_hal_sd.c library. This event is happening random.Exactly, the place where code stopped at SD_FindSCR function,while(!_...

LDesa.1 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Setting up TIM1 in Encoder Mode

Hi,I am trying to setup the TIM1 of the STM32F410CBT microcontroller so that TIM1->CNT can measure Channel A and Channel B of a Quadrature Encoder Interface of a motor (the Encoder's datasheet is here, and it came attached with this motor here). I ha...

0693W000007DhROQA0.jpg
RrW1 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32G070RB Vbat Data sheet error

According to the data sheet, sec 3.13.3 says the VBAT voltage is measure by the ADC as VBAT/3, or one third Vbat.using : uint64_t volt = (uint64_t)(((uint64_t)3300U*adc_result)/(uint64_t)4095U);I get 2/3 VbatChanging to uint64_t volt = (uint64_t)(((...

MEder by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Code does not execute until ST board manually reset.

I wrote a simple LED blink program using STM32F767zi board. It works properly when I use STLink debugger. but the problem is when I remove the STLink and connect the board directly to an external power source, the code does not execute until I manua...

KMale.1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels